Due to COVID-19, the 2020 Summer Games at Catholic University have been cancelled, but we invite all athletes to train and compete at home in the 2020 Virtual Summer Games.
We have 11 safe events that you can enjoy with your family as well as compete with other athletes in the DC area.
Rules of Competition:
1. Register for Virtual Summer Games here.
2. Select a tier and practice/train at all events in your tier.
3. With the help of a family member or friend choose your events and record your score on the score sheet. If you can, ask your family member or friend to take video of your event and submit to email@example.com. (Videos welcomed but not required).
4. Make sure you drink plenty of water, wash your hands, and practice social distancing. Wear your mask before and after your event to stay safe!
5. You have between June 8 – June 29 to submit your scores to SODC, and prepare to get recognized at SODC’s Virtual Closing Ceremonies. Top Scores will be awarded with prizes! (Video will be shared by June 30)
6. Bonus! Create your own Family Summer Games and share videos and results with SODC.